Learn how to install Curtains
- Start off by grabbing yourself a step ladder, with all four legs firmly connected to the floor.
- Make sure to spread the bracket evenly as to ensure an easy connection when it's time to hook the curtains into the bracket (the little holes connected to the track).
- When it comes to the measurement you've supplied for the drop, you need to measure and mark the wall to ensure it all lines up.
- The track comes pre-assembled, and simply clicks into the bracket.
- Now comes the part where you slip the hooks of the curtain into the track. The trick is to go 'back and then around', forming an S that continues throughout the curtain.
- Finish up by attaching the wand via the hook at the end, and your curtains are ready to go.